- View can be switched from the claimant to defendant to the third party.
- Pedestrian and witness views can also be accommodated.
- Visibility of hazards at any given time.
- Perception of speed (speed at which footage taken is identified)
- Print screen facility and library to store images. The images also have a detailed description of the location which is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Standard DVD functions including slow motion.
- Speed, road name and distance to accident zone are displayed at all times so there is no need to constantly refer to a printed copy and work out the location from which the photo was taken.
- Option to view a complete PDF report of the Locus containing a detailed description and still images. Video Reports are supplied on USB keys containing both the report and a tutorial.
• Nationwide coverage for medico-legal reports
• Nationwide rehabilitation clinics
• Over 3,000 medical experts